Business Development Manager
It’s hard not to be excited by this Cloud Managed Services company. Only in existence for 8 years, they’ve grown organically to £2.5m Turnover, working with an exciting range of SMEs around the UK. Recently one of 10 companies out of 1000 to work with the Cambridge Judge Business School, and looking to continue a track record of 30-50% growth year on year.
To continue that growth and achieve the next business target of £10m turnover and 150 customers, they’re looking for two BDMs to work closely with the Managing Director to execute the overall sales plan. You’ll already have extensive experience of IT Managed Services, ideally within a new business capacity. You’ll be a great relationship builder, love working in partnership with customers and like-minded businesses, and a hunter, with the proven ability to sniff out opportunities.
- Strategically build relationships with senior decision makers within SME organisations
- Join an exciting, dynamic company at a time of serious growth
- Be a key member of the team
- Earn uncapped OTE
- Maintain a sales forecast providing a clear indication of leads identified and potential business
- Manage quotes, bids and tender responses efficiently and effectively
- Build a long term sustainable pipeline
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Services or related industry
- A proven record of accomplishment of meeting and exceeding targets
- Driving license and own transport