Management Accountant FTC
Morgan McKinley are currently recruting for a MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT on a fixed term Basis for an initial 12 month period. This role will pay up to £40K plus strong benefits including bonus, up to 10% pension and more.
Based in Barry, you will be providing finance support to Aberthaw Power Station, Markinch Power Station and wider Hard Coal and Gas Power Station Portfolio to contribute to the planning and delivery of a comprehensive range of Financial support activities.
A snapshot of the role:
- Provide support with the preparation of monthly reporting including the preparation/review of Trading Statements and Budget Holder reports
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly forecasts and yearly business plans.
- Preparation of monthly budget holder packs and provide support to budget holders to help them better understand and manage their budgets.
- Assist with specific projects as and when required i.e. Continuous Improvement, Working Capital Management, Stock Control etc.
- Support other sites during high workload periods.
- work with and develop good working relationships with budget holders, stakeholders and colleagues
- Timely and correct returns made to external stakeholders
- Provide budgets, forecasts and information necessary to aid the control of costs.
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects.
About the ideal candidate:
- Financial background (preferable AAT/ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or part qualified.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Strong systems skills.
- Energy/Utility experience will be well regarded.
If you believe you have the skills required please apply today, or contact Sarah Layer or Sadie Franke for more information on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.