Sales Executive - specialist engineering/construction
Starting salary: £18,000.00 p.a
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm (although we would be prepared to discuss pro-rata, flexi hours for the right candidate)
Delta International are looking for a sales executive initially as an office based telesales role, but with the potential to progress to also encompass an "on the road", field sales role for the right candidate.
Delta International works predominantly in the petroleum, chemical, power and refinery sectors both in Britain and wider Europe. In recent years, Delta International has undertaken large contracts for many British power stations, valuing between £1 million+ and £2.5 million +. We also undertake high volumes of work on other sites ranging from £1,000 - £800,000.
The chosen candidate will be:
- Computer literate
- Excellent, clear, friendly and inquisitive telephone manner
- A logical and quick thinker
- Able to build excellent relationships with clients in order to sell services
- Making sales calls- chasing potential enquiries, following up quotes that have been sent, making contact with potential new clients and setting up meetings for colleagues.
- Updating the sales database- scheduling activities, updating notes from meetings, site visits and telephone calls.
- Ensuring that all files are up to date, with copies of all relevant information recorded
A construction industry background will be of benefit, but not essential. Delta International uses the sales database ACT!, so some knowledge of this will be preferred. Ability to speak and understand a foreign, European language will also be of benefit.