Commercial Catering Engineer - London
Package: Flexible salary / Door to door pay / Overtime / 31 days holiday / Lunch Allowance!
Comcat Engineer, Commercial Catering Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Gas Engineer, Comcat 1,2,3,5
We are the UK's leading provider of outsourced catering equipment with nearly 30 years within this sector. We have successfully completed thousands of temporary kitchen hires throughout the UK and around the world in major projects along with permanent kitchen buildings.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment throughout London.
- Service, maintenance and repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat 1,2,3,5
- LPG (would be an advantage)
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from: £35,672 - £37,358 (depending on Qualifications) 0TE: (£55,000)
- 45 hour week Monday - Friday work
- Door to door pay
- On call 1 in 4 weekends
- Working weekend rates are £125.00
- Overtime: (up to 300hrs a year) 200+ guaranteed overtime hours
- 23 days + 8 Bank Holiday increasing to 25 days after working 2 calendar years.
- Private Pension
- Private healthcare
- VW Transporter Van
- Fuel Card
- Smart Phone
- Food Allowance for lunch of £5.00 a day
- Top up Training provided and funded when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.