Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work 3 shift rotating pattern
• Support all relevant customer concerns raised using NCMAR/PPS methodology.
• Support the Quality Engineer in the completion of all AQP activities utilising the Group AQP system.
• Support the targets and milestones set for any specific AQP program.
• Support with the management of customer concerns
• Oversee the investigation of internal concerns
• Complete detailed Process/Product Audits in accordance with TS16949.
• Assist in the training of personnel in all aspects of business processes.
• Review data provided on customer(s) website(s)
• To initiate all supplier raised concerns and support supplier management process.
• To provide real time quality data to control Quality internally.
• To action all Warranty concerns.
• Oversee Calibration management system for the Plant.
• Carry out routine laboratory testing (where applicable)
• Conduct Periodic Capability Studies
BTECHND/ C in Engineering or Science based subject or equivalent experience and qualification(s) in Quality Engineering is advantageous.
Working within a quality role for at least the last 2 years.
Good working understanding of Microsoft Office software
Relevant Automotive Tier 1 experience for at least 2 years is advantageous