We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Digital Copywriter to join a market leader based in Coventry.
You will be joining the Communications and Engagement team and will assist the Communications Manager in the development and execution of the internal and corporate communications strategy.
You will have previous communications experience ideally with an agency or large multi-site operation, with excellent copywriting skills.
As a Copywriter you will;
To be jointly responsible for the development and maintenance of the intranet in liaison with IT and other departments.
Produce executive commentaries and ad-hoc executive communications.
Production of newsletters and other publications.
Intranet Website management
Assist the Communication team with arrangements associated with major conferences, courses and events (including Management Conferences).
Oversee and create all written media, whether it is a banner or a blog post to ensure we have compliances and consistency across the web properties.
Create clear easy to read content making complex topics simple.
- Write compelling and attention grabbing headlines.
- Be sympathetic to user experience, choosing the correct language for the targeted segment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- A great storyteller with a keen eye for detail, grammar and proof reading skills.
- Creative thinker
- Good researching skills
- Content Marketing experience
- Ability to use the best vocabulary within a specific context.
- Strong academia in English
Our Client offers a great place to work alongside an amazing communications team with opportunity to progress. A competitive salary plus a fantastic benefits package.