Registered Home Manager
Are you an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse with Managerial experience?
Are you looking to work with an extremely reputable care provider who shares your high standards?
Do you want to accomplish an Outstanding CQC rating with the support from higher management and top rate resources that will aid you along the way?
Then this could be your dream role!
Rehabilitation service; based just outside of Dudley, supporting adults with mental health, are looking for an exceptional, motivated, passionate Manager to run the currently Good rated home towards Outstanding.
My client prides themselves on precise quality of care to ensure each individual can reach their full potential and work towards independent living.
Duties will include, but not limited to;
- Managing a medium sized service
- Responsible for recruitment, staffing levels
- Supervisions, appraisals
- Overall responsibility of ensuring the clients are treated with the highest respect and are receiving therapeutic person-centred care
- Ensuring all paperwork is continually updated and relevant
- Adhering to budgets, and achieve set business targets
- Maintain the already high standards, but also action plan to achieve Outstanding
- Be creative with activities, ensure family and friends of the residents are able to participate and empower the clients to have responsibility plus their say with day to day decisions
The right candidate will have 3-5 years' experience as a Registered Manager within a mental health setting. You will be a role model and a 'hands on' manager who likes to get stuck in and lead by example. You will be meticulous, hardworking, and enthusiastic. This could be evidenced by improved CQC reports.
A Manager with a nursing qualification essential, ideally an RMN.
This role is demanding, but will be rewarding. The service has brilliant reviews, so this will be an opportunity for a Manager to come in to continue growing the successful home.
In return, you will get a desirable pay package!
Are you the candidate that shines from the bunch, then apply today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.