This is a 6 Month contract
Produce general arrangement and details drawings to illustrate a range of permanent and temporary works designs using different computer aided draughting software as appropriate based on sketches and other information provided by Design Engineers.
- Ensure that project drawings are completed on time and within fee estimates.
- Ensure all project drawings are filed correctly.
- Provide assistance in responding to queries from site and estimating teams.
- Maintain the engineering library in an orderly state including updating of catalogue so that all publications can be found and then replaced correctly ready to be used again.
Experience of using computer aided draughting software, in particular AutoCAD.
- GCSEs (or equivalent) at minimum grade C in Mathematics, Physics and English Language.
- Art, Graphic Design or Resistant Materials at GCSE (or equivalent) may be useful as drawings skills and understanding of materials are key aspects of the role.
- Fully computer literate.
- Full driving licence.