Technical Sales / Business Development Consultant
Our client design, manufacture and supply high performance materials to technology industries world-wide, including high performance, safety critical aerospace, defence, healthcare, oil & gas and motorsport sectors. The organisation has a strong historical base with excellent brand values across their existing markets.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional with a Degree in Business, Marketing or related subject to develop or further their career within B2B Technical Sales.
Based in Manchester, the role will involve extensive travel throughout Europe, candidates should therefore have a good command of English plus fluency in one other European language (preferably German or Italian).
If you would thrive working in an autonomous environment, building and developing meaningful customer relationships, then we are keen to hear from you.
- Identify and visit key customers in the European market to determine needs and develop sales relationships with decision makers
- Identify key marketing opportunities and partnerships to promote company products, including attending trade shows and conferences
- Negotiating quotes for orders and maintaining contact with customers
- Organising and presenting sales forecasting reports
- Developing and implementing plans to maximise contacts and grow the business
- A Degree in Business, Marketing or related subject
- Some commercial business development experience, ideally gained working within or securing business across the aerospace, military or automotive industry sectors
- Fluency in an additional European Language, ideally German or Italian
- Ability to work independently showing initiative and a desire and focus to hit sales goals
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to travel extensively across Europe
- Hold a Full, Clean UK Driving Licence
Successful candidates will receive comprehensive product training and support to enable you to take responsibility for the sales of products to primary users in the European market.