£25,000 OTE £30,000
Hours: Monday-Friday - 9.30am - 5.30pm (No Weekends)
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Advisor to work for an award-winning company offering excellent career opportunities
My client is a well-established, award-winning company who specialise in the Pensions and Investments sector. They are now looking to recruit experienced Pensions and Investment Advisors to join their expanding team.
What the role involves
The role involves handling inbound warm calls from customers who have lost money as a result of investing in these products. The adviser will have his/her own case load to work and will be targeted on signed packs back each month.
Ideally you will have sold these products in the last 2 years (although this is not essential) and you must be CeFa, CertPFS or FPC qualified.
What our client is looking for
- Good understanding of regulated Investment and Pension products and sales processes followed by banks and financial advisers
- Excellent telephone manner is essential and a commitment to the very best customer service
- Excellent sales skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an organised way in a very busy office
- Strong desire to hit targets to achieve bonus
- FPC or CeFA qualification
- Given financial advice in High Street bank or IFA
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Experienced in High Street Bank work - Business Manager, Premier Manager
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of investments - ISAs, Unit Trusts, Investment Bonds, With Profit Bonds
What the company can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Attractive commission structure
- Career opportunities
This opportunity may be the next step in your career or a nice break from a bigger firm. Either way, this is a great company and a brilliant place to work. If you are interested, please contact apply now!