Head of Health & Safety
Your new company
My client an award winning renowned venue in the heart of the most vibrant cities are looking for a Head of Health & Safety. The venue offers world class flexibility and state of the art facilities that provide a dynamic venue for some of the world's leading conferences, events and exhibitions.
They are looking for an experienced, proactive person with an extensive background in Health & Safety to be able to formulate and implement a health and safety strategy to ensure compliance with current and future legal obligations. You will contribute to the continuous strategic development of the venues health and safety function also providing advice and guidance to event managers and team members.
They are looking for a passionate individual who has experience working within the events industry and is committed to delivering high standards with enthusiasm and drive to succeed in a fast moving and challenging environment.
Your new role
- You will encourage and instil proactive skills within the team, creating and maintaining platforms from which experience can be shared and lessons can be learnt.
- Prepare health and safety reports for SMT and board reports
- Develop good working relationships with internal and external clients, individuals and organisations in order to secure support for events.
- Produce specific risk assessments for work activities including generic, task specific and personnel individual assessments
- Ensure suitable and sufficient training for all team members.
- Take all possible steps to ensure a safe working environment.
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants must have extensive background in Health & Safety preferably within facilities and events.
Hold relevant Health & Safety qualifications including NEBOSH
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive salary with 25 days holiday including bank holidays and a contributory pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.