My client is looking for a web developer to join their growing business, you will be a team player and not be afraid of taking the lead. They offer a relaxed environment where ideas/suggestions and thinking out of the box are encouraged.
The business delivers ecommerce platforms for the financial services sector with a diverse customer base, including global brands, across the UK.
Main Responsibilities are:
Take ownership of the website, work with product and marketing lead on website updates and expansion.
The role will include:
- lead on all front end and interface initiative
- product development roadmap and architecture
- Working with customers to design and develop bespoke software and features
- Participating in the full product development life cycle
Knowledge and experience
- At least 1 years web development experience or recent graduate with good software skills
- REST and WEB API, Essential
- ASP.Net MVC
- Designing and producing great interfaces and UX
- Integrating with service layers and mocking frameworks
- ASP.Net Web Forms
- SQL Server
- Team Foundation Server
- Automated UI Testing Frameworks
Role is commutable from: Swansea, Neath, Bridgend