We are recruiting an experienced and strategic Retention Director to join Restaurant Associates.
As Retention Director, you will be accountable for building solid client relationships, determining winning strategies for the retention of the contracts within the assigned account list, and negotiating profit levels.
You will equally be responsible for identifying issues that may prevent a client from re-appointing or potentially terminating their contract with Restaurant Associates, and work with the Operations and Sales team to provide solutions.Package description
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Actively seek out potential cross selling opportunities and work with Operations and Sales teams to maximise potential growth
- Ensure an Account Retention Plan is in place for all Top Accounts within their portfolio
- Ensure a fully completed, accurate Relationship Matrix is in place for each account
- Identify the appropriate retention strategy for each client relevant to the timing of the contract renewal
- Identify and pursue opportunities to extend services in additional locations, geographies
- Identify client issues and communicate accordingly to sector and operations team
- Oversee Bid Management team to produce concise and relevant proposals that clearly identifies the winning solution
- Lead the presentation team and direct all related activity, including presentation strategy and theme
- Building strong, robust business relationahsips with senior level clients and stakeholders
- Managing and overseeing retention at Director level
- Ensuring that the business is aligned to the vision, values and strategy of each individual contract
- Providing coaching, guidance and encouraging skill development within the sales and retention team
- Challenging ways of working / operational standards where they could be improved
- Driving accountability across all functions
- Providing motivation, energy and innovation within the team
- Communicating information in a clear and open manner
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent decision-making and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Experienced at delegation of tasks
- Strong negotiation capabilities
- Advanced strategy development experience
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent relationship building skills
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER