My client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join them on a temporary basis for a minimum of 6 months based in Bath. There is opportunity for this to go permanent during this period.
As a Facilities Coordinator based in Bristol, candidates will:
- Support the implementation of new contracts or projects through timely and relevant information analysis and admin support in accordance with agreed priorities of the team
- To take the lead on mobilisation process and ongoing account management of allocated contracts for example Community Loan equipment and other office equipment contracts that will be supported by your Line Manager
- Organise and timetable events to ensure tasks are prioritised and delivered on time, against agreed objectives, achieving quality outcomes
- Organise meetings or events and diary requirements of individuals in connection with portfolio of work
- Create and maintain a proactive brought forward system
- To attend contract meeting, take and produce minutes, and circulate to teams
- To hold and manage all agendas and circulate in a timely manner
- Ensure our internal and external customers receive a service of excellence in-line with building maintenance response times to ensure that we continue to provide a safe and welcoming place to visit and work.
- To take responsibility for overseeing facilities minor moves and building maintenance logging procedures through various property management systems/portals ensuring compliance with H&S.
A successful Facilities Coordinator based in Bristol will:
- Have a Health care background in Facilities Admin/Supervising/management
- Be immediately available as the job requires a quick turn around or short notice period
- Be flexible in work commitment
- Be happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in dealing with new contracts and projects
- NEBOSH (Desireable)
Full time position as a Facilities Coordinator, Band 5, working within the Public Sector and Government based in South West, based in Bristol.
The successful Facilities Coordinator will gain a fantastic temporary to permanent role.