DEVELOPER, based in Lancashire, £35,000 - £40,000, plus Excellent Benefits
A driven and talented Developer is required to join an ambitious and innovative organisation in Lancashire. You will join a highly motivated team in a friendly working environment and be part of a large supportive team of Developers. You will play a key part in delivering new systems to the organisation and will focus on technical ownership of the Salesforce technical solution.
If you have prior experience of the Salesforce platform that is a benefit. However, if you are a Developer who would be interested in moving into Salesforce specialist role with professional development in this area on the job, I'd like to hear from you!
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- An understanding of contemporary web and database technologies
- Experience of application development in a mainstream programming language
- Experience of implementing, supporting & developing on the Salesforce platform (VERY DESIRABLE)
- Experience of building interfaces between disparate applications
- Experience of agile software development methods (such as Scrum)
- Experience of delivering web applications using the Microsoft .NET Platform including: C#, ASP.NET and related technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
ABOUT THE ROLE
This organisation has a strong focus on innovation, continuous improvement and staff development. They are looking to continue to build on their customer base over the coming years and part of ability to attract customers is the journey they are undertaking with a new CRM system (Salesforce). The system will also interface with several internal systems; therefore, integration is key.
With this deployment just beginning, the post-holder will focus on technical ownership of the Salesforce technical solution within the business. This will include supporting the configuration and administration of the system, coordinating maintenance and upgrades, designing and delivering integration capabilities and developing new functionality of business value on the Salesforce platform.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation is highly renowned and globally award winning. The company offers a true work/life balance with some exceptional benefits including an extremely generous pension and holiday allowance. They are passionate about all things digital and positively invest in the development of their staff.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82276783