Assistant Restaurant Manager
Assistant Restaurant Manager - New Restaurant - Fun Loving, Customer Focused
£24,000 - £26,000 + Progression
We have a AMAZING Assistant Restaurant Manager role in the Tamworth, Atherstone area - We are looking for a Manager from a BRANDED restaurant that wants to have influence over the menu / the new refurbishment / the team to bring there people / team / process driven skill to this business. It is part of a larger group that has over a billion pound turnover and progression wise is endless....
We are looking a Assistant Restaurant Manager looking to step up to a Assistant Restaurant Manager role, working with the UK's largest caterer in wonderful fun locations.
We have a fantastic role for the right talented Assistant Restaurant Manager based in the Tamworth, Atherstone, Swadincote, Ashby-de-la-zouch, area.
We are looking for a Assistant Restaurant Manager that has a background or experience within high quality branded / high street / retail park restaurant outlets... Its all about the PEOPLE & THE CUSTOMERS
As a Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be working for a leading hospitality / caterer who believes in making a difference! They are committed to best practice in all areas of corporate, social and environmental responsibility and take pride in investing in their people.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our client's team at one of their visitors attractions. This role will be responsible for managing one of the catering / restaurant units.
Requirements for the Assistant Restaurant Manager - New Restaurant
- You will already be a Assistant Restaurant Manager of a branded restaurant or Restaurant or Tourist attractions
- Able to demonstrate proven experience of high quality service.
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Results orientated and motivated to achieve measurable results
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- You will be a real foodie!
Assistant Restaurant Manager - New Restaurant
- Be full of innovative ideas
- Be extremely commercial
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional Team leader
- Able to remain calm in a pressurised environment
- All-rounder in terms of Hospitality expertise
Key attributes of a Assistant Restaurant Manager - New Restaurant
- Flexible and passionate about providing great service
- A Team builder and player
- Passionate for food and service
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Hard working and have a can do attitude
If you are currently working in Contract Catering as a Assistant General Manager, Deputy Site Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Deputy Restaurant Manager