Junior Sous Chef + Accommodation
Employer Restaurant with rooms
Recruiter Prosper Hospitality Recruitment Limited
Salary £24 - £25k
Job Title Junior Sous with accommodation
Located near to the stunning beaches of North Norfolk this renowned restaurant with rooms are currently seeking a Junior Sous to join the team.
Working a mix of splits and straights and a maximum of 45 hours a week with two days off per week.
- Offering locally sourced fresh produce this is a popular destination eatery and in the busy Sumer months can do up to 500 covers a day. Adopting the 'field to fork’ ethos the restaurant offers diners and guests food that is grown and reared on the doorstep.
- As Junior Sous you will be fully supported by the Head Chef and two Senior Sous working within a brigade of 10 chefs you will play a pivotal role within the management of the kitchen structure
- We are looking for a Junior Sous who can manage well under pressure, a junior sous that can be flexible across sections and direct and mentor younger members of the team.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to consistently work to the highest standards. There is plenty of scope to develop and make a positive impact within the business.
- We are looking for a person with a passion for food, with experience working with fresh, seasonal, locally sourced produce and a minimum of 3 years kitchen experience at CDP or Junior Sous level.
- You should have experience of stock rotation in a busy kitchen environment and Food Hygiene Level
The Small Print
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well-known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency.