My client are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 months. You will be providing finance support to two infrastructure projects, contributing to the planning and delivery of a comprehensive range of financial activities.
These will include:
• Provide support with the preparation of monthly reporting including the preparation/review of trading statements
• Preparation of monthly budget holder packs and provide support to budget holders to help them better understand and manage their budgets.
• Assisting with the preparation of quarterly forecasts and yearly business plans
• Working with Finance and non-Finance staff to improve processes for reporting
• Balance Sheet reconciliations (including maintaining GRNI reports), raising of invoices and assisting with Accounts Payable queries.
• Assist with specific projects as and when required i.e. Continuous Improvement, Working Capital Management, Stock Control etc
• Working with and develop good working relationships with budget holders
To be successful you will need:
• Hold or be studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification (AAT/ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
• Previous experience providing budgets, forecasts and information necessary to aid the control of costs.
• Strong reporting and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills