Savings & Investments Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic financial services organisation that are seeking to recruit an individual with experiences in financial services administration to join their business.
The role will require you to provide a high level of service to new and existing customers, ensuring that the daily activities of the team are processed and administered correctly.
Duties will include:
- Provide a consistently high quality of customer service
- Ensure that all enquiries are dealt with promptly
- Monitor and maintain workflow queues
- Assist with investigating customer / departmental queries
- Work closely with other internal teams to ensure that customer requests are processed timely
- Assist the Team Leader and the Servicing team in the effective administration of accounts (including accounts opening, withdrawal, transfers, name / address amends, mail sorting, exception reporting etc.)
- Ensure all Treating Customer Fairly requirements are met and considered inline department processing
- Support with system testing
- Conduct account reviews ensuring all data capture is accurate
- Timely escalation of any identified issues or risks
- Conduct quality checking and recording of results
Skills and experience required
- Previous financial services administration experience required
- Previous office based customer services required
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and have attention to detail
- PC literate
I look forward to hearing from you.