Senior Service Adviser
Toyota are currently offering a fantastic opportunity as a Senior Service Advisor based out of our Enfield dealership, As a Senior Service Advisor you will be responsible for the daily activities of the front of house service team. You will play a very important role in achieving our client’s organisational goals. With great product knowledge and a passion for delivering great customer service, a Senior Service Advisor will use excellent communication skills to provide a seamless service to customers and be sure to retain them for the future. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise upsell opportunities whilst delighting our customers.
You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a demanding environment. To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in the delivery of great customer service and experience within an automotive environment.
What Jemca needs.
Deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers are dealt within a speedy and efficient manner.
Work as a full member of the Jemca Centre team.
- Communicate possible improvements to the Service Manager.
- Act on behalf of the Service Manager as and when required.
- Manage and develop an existing service team.
Comply with Toyota’s process and standards
- Ensure paperwork is compliant in accordance with our client’s guidelines.
- To grow and maintain CCS and maximise profit potential.
- Maintain sales ledgers and logging for courtesy vehicles.
- Obtain authorisations via appropriate systems.
Deliver your goals.
- Ensure delivery on your extended warranty and service plan sales.
- Follow key processes to achieve excellent customer service and upsell targets.
- Relevant experience in an automotive environment.
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Be able to work in a cross functional team.
- Have excellent planning & organisational skills
- Have the ability to manage a team and motivate them to succeed.
A little about us…
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes.
If you are looking for a realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development then this is the role for you. Please apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team on .