Performance Improvement Analyst
My client a leading provider of IT solutions is currently looking for a Performance Improvement Analyst.
The role will require you to complete detailed reviews across the customer and product databases to order to identify opportunities to improve service quality, reducing the cost of service delivery and improve business continuity to its customers, using the methodology of Lean Six Sigma.
The Performance Improvement Analyst will produce detailed reports highlighting current performance levels and establish clear recommendations for performance improvement, together with a detailed project plan (with measurement criteria) to ensure success.
The Performance Improvement Analyst will be wholly responsible for driving the completion of approved plans with business owners and ensuring achievement of project targets.
- The key duties within the plan are to provide technical analysis and risk assessment of new business.
- To report performance and improvements plan to senior management.
- Within the role you will own cost and business improvements plans to deliver continuous improvements to the business.
- Within this excellent opportunity you will lead the resolution of any product or service performance issues, via root cause analysis of service failures and lead the design and implementation of specific 'get well plans'.
- You will be involved in assisting with lead project design.
- The project will be defined and documented with scheduled deliveries, project milestones, success and quality criteria.
- The post requires high levels of communication with project stakeholders.
- Robust project performance against plan and initiating remedial action, timely reporting within each project.
- You will be working within customer accounts where the intervention rate is higher than the contractual estimates and provide a plan to reduce the interventions.
- You will need to be pragmatic with regards to understanding the gap in call rates and interventions and follow a process of deep dive analysis to ensure the action plans will deliver the defined results and improvements.
Based in Dartford, salary negotiable depending on experience.