Legal Secretary - Commercial Property Business Unit
Do you have excellent PA/Secretarial skills and a good knowledge of document formatting?
Do you have previous legal experience or an interest in a legal environment?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
• Provide support to designated members of the commercial property business unit and secretarial support more widely
• To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word-processing on a pooled basis in the business unit from digital dictation
• To work closely with the designated fee earners on other PA level matters
• To administer scanning and filing onto the system
• Opening, closing and retrieval of client files in accordance with the office procedures
• Prepare mail for dispatch
• To assist with the billing process by preparing accounting documentation to include bills, cheque requests and transfer forms
• To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain and up to date diary
• To attend to clients on behalf of the fee earner in both person and on the telephone
Skills & experience required:
• High grade word processing and audio-typing skills
• Able to deal with volume
• Legal experience in Commercial Property work would be advantageous.
• Previous experience working as a legal secretary or working as a PA within a professional office
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday (with one hour for lunch)
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.