German speaking Paralegal
A vacancy has arisen within a growing education organisation with an office based in West London for a highly organised Paralegal with fluent German to provide legal support to the team
The role is a permanent position and would suit an extremely organised and multitasking German speaking Paralegal with prior legal experience, who likes to be involved in variety of legal matters
The role involves:
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and negotiating commercial contracts, policies and procedures.
- Researching and advising on legal business compliance
- Assisting with Health and Safety issues
- Being the point of contact for the business where any legal questions and issues
- Being involved in document control - maintaining accurate records and files
- Helping in preparation of documentation/cases
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong academic record
- Have completed a law degree and/or LPC
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Previous paralegal or document review experience
- Accurate, efficient with strong organisational skills
- Outstanding time-management and IT skills
- Experience in drafting a variety of commercial contracts
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Joanna. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.