Lead Applications Programmer, Cerner Millennium, EPR, Oxford
Lead Applications Programmer provides development and support services for clinical technical applications built to be used in conjunction with or within Cerner Millennium healthcare software.
Cerner Millennium (CM) has been configured to be the main Electronic Patient Record system supported by other software applications. The post will also involve the need to write Cerner Command Language (CCL), which is patterned on SQL. Ideally the applicant will already have experience with the Cerner technologies/build tools involved, but if not training will be provided as appropriate.
- Programming of mobile devices
- Agile development techniques
- HTML-based programming
- Industry standard DB (eg Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- MS Windows
- IIS / Apache
- MS Office
- Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks such as Durandal.
- HL7 v2/v3
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins CI, CruiseControl etc.) Knockout.js
- User Interface design principles
- Experience of leading and motivating a team, supervising and developing junior colleagues
- Previous experience of working with commercial suppliers
- Partnership working (NHS and Non-NHS staff) at all levels including senior management
- Significant, proven experience of Cerner Millennium configuration and development, in either an EPR project team or a System Maintenance/Development role
- Using technology to improve processes in a clinical and/or NHS administrative setting
- Coaching, teaching or training, including development and delivery of materials
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Champion Technical, a specialist division of Champion Employment Ltd acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.