Our client, a local leader in their field is looking to hire an experienced and dedicated Quality Inspector/Engineer for their workshop in Reading. The company deal with high quality product and pride themselves with providing an exemplary service to their clients. The main purpose of this role is to support the quality and standards of work throughout the engineering process.
* Checking all work, ensuring high quality standards
* Communicate to all members of the team on work
* All associated paperwork and documents
* Knowledge of BSI standards and systems
* Reports and investigations into customer complaints
* Streamline and facilitate improvements
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years' experience in a manufacturing environment and have experience of quality systems. You must also be experienced with various inspection techniques, comfortable with MS office programs and possess excellent communication skills.