Specialist Secondary Teacher, PORTSMOUTH
Academics are seeking newly and fully qualified subject specialists who are able to teach their specialism to GCSE level, to work in schools in the Portsmouth and Hampshire area on a daily, short, long term and permanent basis.
Candidates must be available over 3 days per week and be willing to travel to various schools within their local area. The ability or willingness to teach other subjects is desirable.
- Be a UK Trained teacher or QTS, NQT's very welcome.
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
- Have good differentiation skills
- Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
- Be available at least three days per week.
- Ideally live in Hampshire
- Be friendly and open to new challenges.
- Be happy to teach across the secondary age group.
The benefits of working through Academics include;
- Competitive rates of daily pay
- Local work in Portsmouth
- A consultant based in Portsmouth
- Teacher events and CPD opportunities throughout the year.
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations. For those interested, please apply using the link provided.
If you would like more information, Please Call Billie Johnson on