Health & Social Care Tutor
Are you an experienced Health & Social Care Tutor who, because of your own management experience, is competent to deliver a Level 5 Management Apprenticeship qualification in the Health & Social Care sector throughout the West Midlands region.
Qualification & experience expectations
· Qualified Apprenticeship Assessor (A1, D32,D33, TAQA)
· Qualified to a minimum of L4 or can demonstrate a Management position with salient experience in that role.
· Proven success & achievement rates in a previous assessor role
· Are you someone who has a proven learner focus
· Engages with learners, instils confidence in them, motivates them, inspires them
Please note this is a home based role with a very realistic caseload and the company commits to securing apprenticeship learners within a reasonable (not excessive) distance from your home.
Health & Social Care Tutor Package & benefits
· £25,600 per annum
· 32 holidays days
· Mileage @ 45ppm
· Laptop & phone
· Fully funded CPD Opportunities
Our client is a large, stable, quality and learner focused Prime training provider delivering a comprehensive portfolio of training programmes and apprenticeships throughout the UK. They are now looking to expand their current work force by recruiting a new H&SC Assessor to deliver at a management level.
TSL Recruitment have a full job description and person spec, for further information contact TSL quoting Job No 2033
TSL Recruitment will be acting as a Recruitment Agency for this Health & Social Care Tutor position.
Your CV may be suitable for future opportunities and will be considered for any other vacancies we have available