Social Media Executive
Our client, an exclusive Spa Hotel in Buckinghamshire, is looking for an experienced Social Media Executive to join their Marketing team in a full time permanent role. The successful candidate must have a broad knowledge of Social Media platforms and a deep understanding of utilising them for business purposes.
This is a 40-hour week, but the holder of the role must be flexible to the business’ needs in terms of working evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Oversee all Social Media platforms and develop engaging and innovative content
- Ensure the company’s SM platforms are in keeping with their digital voice
- Create content plans – to be agreed upon by Marketing Manager
- Ensure your knowledge on social media trends is up to date and reflected in company SM activity
- Weekly blog writing and posting
- Analyse SM campaigns
- Participate in SM training to other members of the team
- Monitor the Marketing calendar
- Website updates
- Copy writing and proof reading
- Create video content
- Administration support
- 1 year + experience in a similar role
- Current knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Strong copy writing and proof reading skills
- Experience analysing SM activities
- Creative and works on initiative
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.