Account Manager - Bath/Bristol
MPC is a dynamic and growing communications agency working with developers and communities to achieve successful outcomes in the residential, commercial, infrastructure and energy sectors. We have a proven record of providing creative ideas for promoting developments at a local and national level.
We currently have a great opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join our team.
Client and Project Work - To sell and manage projects, meet clients and construct fee proposals from a brief. Prepare for and run public exhibitions, including liaison with wider consultant team and clients.
Account Development - Maintain positive relationships with clients, driving existing strategy and pushing opportunities for growth and new projects.
New Business Development - Suggest new products based on client needs and to ensure the company stays one step ahead of competitors.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Articulate, with good verbal and written communication
- A client centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality
- Research skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines
- Interest in politics or housing
- Ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively
- Previous experience of political campaigning
- An interest in social media as a tool for engagement
- A full UK driving license
Location: Bath initially, but the company will be relocating to central Bristol in the Autumn
Hours of Work: Full Time, Permanent
Please include a covering letter when sending your CV. Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date of the 11th May. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and a successful candidate may be appointed before the closing date.