1st Line IT Support - Up to £23,000pa
1st Line Support - 12 month FTC rolling - up to £23,000pa
Our Client, based in London Bridge, is currently looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis on a 12 month fixed term rolling contract.
The role is based on a Service Desk so the position is very User-interaction focused. There are 6 in the whole team currently supporting over 3,000 Users, so this will be a very fast paced and pressurised role. Someone who has worked within a similar team size is desirable.
Key responsibilities for the 1st Line Support:
- Provide 1st Line Desktop support to over 3,000 Users across the UK
- Taking initial calls on the Service Desk and log onto ticketing system
- Interact and engage with End Users ensuring you are providing good customer service
- BAU support
- Support Active Directory around password resets and setting up new Users
- Resolve issues around Microsoft Office, Windows Desktop
- Also work with Citrix - training will be received
Key Skills & experience for the 1st Line Support:
- Experience within 1st Line
- Able to work within fast-paced and pressurised environment
- Strong experience of Active Directory
- Tenacious attitude and flexible working ethic
- Team player
- Troubleshooting and investigator
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of IT
Key Words - 1st Line / Desktop / Service Desk / Support / Active Directory / Exchange / Microsoft / Printers / Solutions / Troubleshooting / Citrix / BAU / Project
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.