MacKenzie King are delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with a FTSE listed organisation to recruit a Finance Director in Bury St Edmunds.
With a key focus on customer service, quality and innovation this organisation is one of the largest and most successful within its field.
Reporting into and supporting the Managing Director, your role will have a broad focus to include:
- Input into the development of business strategy, challenging business assumptions, identifying trends and ensuring the robustness of performance measures
- Ensure that the financials produced are accurate in accordance with accounting standards and group requirements with insightful analysis and commentary within group deadlines
- Challenge and support fellow Directors to achieve and exceed their budgeted performance within the business plan
- Work with the board to identify and resolve business risk
- Provide significant input into the management of the business to shape the future through the creation and review of the business plan and ensuring the business can adapt as required to support the growth aspiration
- Effectively manage and develop the finance team
The role will involve being fully accountable for the financial health of the organisation, ensuring financial control is effectively managed throughout the business and ensuring regulatory compliance. You will have both commercial and operational input so previous business partnering experience would be advantageous.
As a qualified Accountant, you may be a Financial Controller seeking their first Finance Director post. To be successful within this role you should have a commitment to getting the job done, a future focus with the desire to drive change and a customer centric approach.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role and make a real impact within an innovative, employee focused organisation.
The remuneration package is comprehensive to include a competitive basic salary, car/car allowance, generous bonus scheme and share incentive plan.