Credit Control - Permanent
An expanding business based in South Liverpool has a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Credit Controller to join its team on a permanent basis. You will be working alongside a sociable, friendly but busy team and report directly into the Credit Manager.
The successful candidate must have proven background in commercial credit control and will be confident working in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking a fresh challenge and wants to be part of a progressive company with exciting plans for the future.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- High volume commercial credit control
- Managing a high volume of aged debt by phone and email
- Issuing sales invoices, credit notes, copy invoices
- Arranging payment plans with customers who have fallen into arrears
- Building long last relationships with customers and handling any issues that may arise
- Reconciling customer accounts
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience of working in a commercial credit control environment
- Experience of working within a fast paced team
- Strong excel and IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Credit Control position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
• Junior Credit Control Clerk
• Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Assistant
• Sales Ledger Accounts Administrator
• Cash Clerk/Cash Allocation
• Senior Credit Controller
• Group Credit Controller
• Credit Supervisors and Credit Managers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.