Full Stack C# Software Developer - Berkshire/Midlands - contract
Full Stack C# Software Developer – C#/SQL
Having developed a product which will be rolled out across the country and has been tipped to revolutionise the retail industry, this company is looking for a Full Stack C# Software Developer on a contract basis in the Berkshire and Midlands offices.
As a Full Stack C# Software developer you will hit the ground running straight away, joining scrums on their most important development projects. This falls in line with the fact that the company typically recruit software developers that enjoy contributing ideas to new features and process improvements, so the perfect environment to voice your ideas on new development.
- C# and .NET development skills
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET
- SQL with Entity Framework or LINQ
- Experience of design, development, test and documentation in a technical product development environment
- Experience of developing SOA solutions using REST with JSON
- Solid knowledge of MVC 5, HTML 5, AJAX, JQuery
- Experience of Windows Server and IIS
- Understanding, ideally experience of developing multi-threaded/multi-process applications in an SOA product
- Knowledge of networking technologies, such as TCP/IP, protocols and design principles
- Familiarity with GIT or other distributed source control system
- Microservice architecture
Mayflower is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82240262