Administrator (Power & Fibre Team)
Administrator (Power & Fibre Team) - £20 - £25k + Benefits
Our client is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and flexible individual to join their dynamic fast growing company to work at their head office in Lymington. To build on their aim in delivering a service of the highest quality they are looking to build their team by recruiting an experienced Administrator to support the Power and Fibre team. This role requires attention to detail, and a meticulous approach to work
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Working closely with the Power & Fibre Team.
- Providing a full range of Administrative support.
- Chasing for/checking and uploading drawings.
- Speaking with Suppliers to order power for sites.
- Uploading/moving documents on the system.
- Supporting the Power & Fibre Project Manager and Co-ordinators.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable administration/co-ordination experience.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to organise and prioritise workload.
- Prepared for challenges, new tasks and be an all-rounder.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience using Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high standard of efficiency, discretion and initiative.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
In return for your hard work and flexible approach they offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive remuneration package and obtainable career progression. If you are interested in working as part of a fast growing company with the chance to develop your skills and experience, please do not hesitate to apply. Please note only those who meet the advertised criteria and who are eligible to work within the UK will be accepted for this role.