Account Manager Client Relationships - Financial Training Solu
Account Manager (Client Relationships) – Financial Training Solutions
London (Canary Wharf)
55-70k Base, 80-95 OTE + Great Benefits
Our Client is an innovative leader in the financial services training industry. Through providing cutting edge solutions for financial and professional skills training they have grown to become the company of choice, collecting many awards and accreditations along the way. With offices in the UK and the US they have a growing portfolio of solutions that include training courses, training software, seminars and consultancy, delivering Regulatory and Exam Training, Credit, Risk, Corporate Finance Training and so much more. Due to continued growth, they now have an immediate need for an experienced Account Manager to be based from their London office.
As a Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager) based in London, you will:
- Manage an existing, defined client portfolio of strategic accounts
- Grow accounts through forming strong relationships with individuals
- Understand the short and long term challenges and propose solutions
- Manage existing accounts within the UK and European market that have either a significant current spend or have strong strategic potential
- Hold responsibility for both reactive responses to client requirements and proactive relationship building
- Deliver revenue growth through networking, strategic analysis and converting opportunities into booked business
- Manage a small new business target
Applications are invited from those with:
- Degree level education
- A minimum of 3-5 years selling tailored learning and development (L&D) solutions, preferrably in to large financial services institutions
- The ability to talk about and discuss the financial services learning and development space
- A history of working within a commercially targeted environment and be comfortable taking on an explicit revenue target
- A dynamic approach, ambition, self motivation and excellent communication skills
- A proven record of achievement
- First class presentation and closing skills
- Drive and determination to make your mark in this industry leading training provider
The successful candidate can expect a fully negotiable 55-70k base salary with an uncapped 80-95k+ OTE. Additional and generous benefits are also provided.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.