Graphic Designer/Presentation Specialist - Financial Services
An excellent opportunity for a permanent role as a Graphic Designer/Presentation Specialist within the marketing team one of London’s most respected financial services companies.
Reporting to the head of the Marketing Team. The team is responsible for investor relationships and communications and therefore covers a broad range of responsibilities.
Responsibilities include producing high quality Collateral and Presentations for the London office. Creating, editing and formatting all types of documents using the company's MS Office templates. You'll need to fully understand, anticipate and deliver to meet clients' needs and expectations, both internally and externally.
- Design refreshed marketing collateral.Coordinate and implement
- Demonstrate document production and presentation competencies to the highest level.
- Ensure the visual identity is applied consistently across all touch points
- The completion of high-quality presentation packs and other marketing materials, extracting data from internal and external sources, applying format/branding rules in support of sales pitches, marketing and client services
- Responsibility for client-facing material front-to-back
- Drive transformation of materials for automation
- Maintain and manage the company website overhaul in line with the re-brand
- Have excellent knowledge and application of the Company's visual identity principles
- Act as a point of contact for queries, client instructions and reporting requests (regular & ad-hoc) - responding in a timely manner
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office (visual work such as animation, graphs, pivot tables/charts), and Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience developing and using templates within the Microsoft Office environment
- Experience of working in document production/design work.
- Technical and Specialist Skills
- Excellent organizational skills and eye for detail and consistency
- Strong creative vision and a good eye for layout
- Experience in other areas of marketing (i.e. copy writing, content creation)
- Client service focused.
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough approach with an eye for detail is a must - excellent proof reading skills. Good communicator and team player