We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual to lead our sales team and oversee our central booking office selling karting and laser. Along with senior management, you will set goals and targets for the team and individuals. You will strive for growth and improvement in all areas, maintaining accurate figures reportable on a regular basis.
Sales/Business Development Manager required
Sales, Customer service, Forecasting, Target setting, Management, Team leader, Reporting ?
Your specific responsibilities will include (list not exhaustive):
- Servicing our existing customers - on-site, online, telephone
- Maintaining and increasing sales, plus extra spend items
- Establishing agreed sales targets and forecasts
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market Recruiting and training sales staff
- Developing sales strategies
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, presentation and professionalism at all times ?
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to inspire and lead a team
- Initiative and drive Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- Maths and English to a good level
No formal qualifications are an absolute requirement, however, a business-related degree, BTEC HNC/D, NVQ or work-based qualification is desirable?
- Proven high performance in sales
- Experience in managing a sales team
Hours and salary: Varied hrs, 42.5hr week (inc. 30 mins for lunch) over 7 days. Mon-Fri - Office/Reception open from 9am 'til 8pm - mix of earlys and lates; one Saturday and one Sunday a month
OTE £38k (Basic £26k pa - Bonus £1k a month)