Territory Sales Representative-Laboratory equipment and consuma
- Well established, independently owned manufacturer
- Scotland and North East lab sales role
- Rare opportunity for a scientific graduate to break into sales
THE COMPANY: A privately owned organisation specialising in the distribution of scientific consumables and equipment (from test tubes to liquid handling equipment). Long-established and with a real emphasis on customer support, they currently have an opportunity for a dynamic, driven and credible professional to manage and grow their business within Scotland and the North East of England.
THE ROLE: The successful Territory Sales Representative will be managing relationships in laboratory environments within universities, pharmaceutical manufacturers and biotech / R&D organisations. Mostly account management with a healthy element of new business and typical contact level is with lab managers, purchasing and procurement. Candidates must have a scientific degree and be either currently in lab sales, working within a lab and seeking a move into sales or alternatively a recent graduate with the character and aptitude to move into a sales role. Full product training will be provided.
The Package for Territory Sales Representative:
- Basic: £22,000 to £30,000
- OTE: £5,000 to £10,000
- Car: Fully expensed BMW 1 Series or equivalent
- Benefits: Pension, laptop, 22 days (rising to 25) holiday + stats