Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant based in Chelmsford. Our client is a market leading Construction and Facilities contractor operating across Essex. Due to a period of growth and rapid expansion, they are now looking to grow their finance team. This position will be responsible for assisting in the day to day functionality of the finance team and taking ownership for the administrative duties of the department.
Typical Duties Include:
- Overseeing the administration of Purchase Ledger invoicing
- Ensuring that all invoices are accurately matched and coded
- Matching invoices against purchase orders
- Responding to all supplier queries
- Raising and administration of Sales Invoices
- Delivery of highest quality of customer service
- Assisting in general finance/office admin duties
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a high volume processing role with an AAT Qualification or studying towards being preferable. You must be confident in communicator with suppliers and customers via the telephone. In return, you will be given the opportunity to join a growing business with further personal development on offer.
Rutherford Briant are the leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR firm in East Anglia.