Galileo Watermark designs, develops and manufactures customised inflight amenity and ground based products for the world's leading airlines, as well as creating and delivering hospitality products for hotels and cruise lines, from its offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney.
We're growing fast and are looking for a Financial Controller to manage the finance team in the UK and across the international Group.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for divisions and for Group reporting (Sales & GP, Dashboard, P&L’s, Balance sheet, provisions) and for Internal use (P&L by regions)
- Preparation of monthly management pack - with comments on variances, P&L, Sales and GP, Balance Sheet, Summary sheet and dashboard EMEA project report
- Budget/forecast and liaising with sales team
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliations, agent commission, accruals, prepayments, stock reports
- Review and update weekly cash flow forecast and manage payments. VAT /GST returns/calculations
- Payroll - manage payroll bureau & all aspects of payroll
- Budget and forecasting for Group companies
- Credit checks
- Audit file /statutory accounts/tax returns/liaise with Auditors
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis as requested
- Forex - currency purchase
We need a dynamic team player, with a proven track record in accounting and the ability to manage and motivate the finance team.
This is a full time position based in our office in London SE1, with normal office hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Salary in the range of £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on experience, plus employee benefits.