Audit Manager - Top 20 Accountancy Practice -
Our client is a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants and the London Audit Group is currently recruiting for a high quality Audit Manager.
We are ambitious people, united in our mission to be exceptional accountants and business advisers delivering seamlessly integrated client service. Through our network we harness global intelligence and combine this with local presence and knowledge to share technical and commercial insight.
The incoming Audit Manager will have a portfolio of clients that will include, corporate audits across a range of sectors. The incoming Audit Manager can count on the support of a group of first-rate Managers and Partners and will be supervising the work of seniors and trainees from our ACA training programme.
We expect our people to develop a deep understanding of a number of sectors as it is through this depth and breadth of knowledge that we can provide tangible and proven insights to our clients.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- All applicants must have substantial audit experience commensurate with the role.
- CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit) and/or CCH Accounts Production experience are ideal but not essential
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Normal hours of work are 35 per week, to be worked from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
- The ability to 'purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental cover at discounted rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Childcare vouchers