Deputy Manager in Cardiff
Deputy Manager required for a full-time role in a residential home with nursing in Cardiff that provides care for up to 40 residents. The role is full-time and they are offering a generous salary and welcome bonus for the right candidate. Both the full hours and salary would be discussed at interview. They also include these benefits;
- On site parking
- On site accommodation (at approximately £400.00 per calendar month, this includes rent, electricity, water and gas)
- One free uniform and second half price
- Leadership Skills
- Self Motivated
- Good Communicator
- Committed to ensuring high standards and correct training
You will be required to;
- Take responsibility for the day to day running of the home in the absence of the Manager.
- Promote a caring environment for Service Users through professional practice.
- Ensure that each Service User receives care appropriate to their individual needs
- Implement the requirements of the National Minimum Standards for Care Homes for Older People, published in accordance with the Care Standards Act and Code of Practice for Nursing Care.
The care home is registered for up to 40 elderly residents and they provide palliative care and respite care. The service looks absolutely lovely and is surrounded by beautiful woodlands. In their last CSSIW report, everything did well with just a little room for improvement.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, contact Georgie on .
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.