To independently perform audit assignments.
Your new company
A UK top 50 accounting firms, 16 partners and over 100 employees are all committed to delivering outstanding value to the clients. It is an independent firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors.
Your new role
Your audit senior's role will be to carry out audit duties for a broad range of medium to large owner managed clients such as property companies and wholesale organisations. The vast majority of clients will have turnovers in excess of £5million. Your tasks will include:
- Perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statements.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist.
- At least 2 years experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
What you'll get in return
This position will offer extensive exposure to audit clients supported by an intensive training and development program. Fast track opportunities for progression and promotion are available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.