Brasserie Sous Chef - Evesham
Great new role to run brasserie kitchen at luxury hotel
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based near to Evesham for a Sous Chef to run an all new brasserie kitchen at this luxury hotel. You will serve an all day brasserie/bistro style menu with assistance from Junior Chefs in a seperate kitchen to the main hotel. All fresh, local produce will be used on a daily basis.
* Reporting to the Executive Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Run the brasserie kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
* Preparing and plating for all day menu
* Opportunity for career development
* Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
* Have experience of working in a AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History. Not long spells of relief or overseas work.
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £25k + tips
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.