My client is a high profile charity that is seeking a Communications Manager to flex both creative an analytical flair in an exciting new role for the team.
My client is a small but high profile charity seeking a Communications Manager to join the marketing team.
Within this diverse role, you will be required to:
- Lead the development of the charity's content and communications strategy
- Write and commission new content across various channels
- Develop and maintain a monthly brand tracker
- Review the current strategy and identify key opportunities to improve, develop, automate or instigate communication specific journeys for different supporter segments.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience of communication publications and content planning
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders with the charity
The client is offering a salary between £27,000 - £31,000 per annum.