£18,000 - £22,000
My award winning Telford based client is looking to recruit an experienced Telesales Representative to join its well established Sales team.
The role would suit candidates who have previous experience in a similar role ideally with a background in manufacturing or distribution.
The main purpose of the role is to develop new and existing sales opportunities by promoting products and providing solutions.
Essential Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Self motivated and sales driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills both telephone and face to face
- An intermediate level of experience with Word and Excel
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Full UK Driving license and own transport
- Developing client relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Cold calling
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Aiming to meet and exceed targets
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and prepare regular forecasts
- Use promotions, marketing aids and brand support material to increase sales activity
- Monitor and control customers credit position, and warn of possible bad debts
To apply for this role please contact Sarah Dyehouse at Anderson Scott Solutions