Finance Manager - £44,000 - £50,000 - Newport
Your new company
Your new company is a nationally established utilities provider.
Your new role
Your new role will be based within the group financial reporting team. This technical role will be focused around financial reporting and accounting / Management accounting, budgeting and forecasting. You will;
- Prepare, balance and review quarterly CAS reporting packs to Group level under UK GAAP and HK GAAP accounting.
- Manage the month end and year end accounting process, agreeing and reviewing results in line with forecast and budgets, managing meetings and maintaining periods in SAP.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and verify accounting is in line with current UK accounting standards.
- Provide accounting advice to the management accounting team in respect of the treatment of transactions in order to comply with current UK accounting standards.
- Full analysis of overhead costs and ancillary cost transfers during the year ensuring the correct accounting treatment has been made and that the basis for allocation is satisfactory and reviewed regularly.
- Responsibility for the organisation of the month end process with the management accounts team.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this challenging role, you will have a recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with several years post qualification experience. You will also have Accounting practice experience including conducting audit and preparation of statutory financial statements.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a highly competitive salary of between £44,000 - £50,000. 25 days holiday allowance, a great pension contribution, and other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.