Private Client Manager - international bank, London
As a Private Client Manager, you will provide clients with a range of investment solutions that match the client's attitude to risk and investment objectives while ensuring good customer outcomes are being delivered at all times.
As a leading global wealth and investment manager, our client provides international and private banking, wealth planning, trust and fiduciary services, investment management, brokerage services and research to private and intermediary clients across the world.
Premier banking is a key personal banking segment within the bank that delivers the best of bank's investment solutions to circa 1 million qualifying affluent customers in the UK & Internationally through the provision of carefully selected benefits, rewards and personalised service.
Premier Global Clients is designed for clients who maintain at least £100,000 or currency equivalent of investable assets.
As a Private Client Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Taking clients through an on-going risk profiling process to ensure the chosen portfolio meets their risk appetite and is best placed to assist them in achieving their medium and long term financial goals.
• Working closely with Service Managers to provide an advice-led solution to existing clients, guiding them through the investment and financial planning solutions available
• Identifying, developing and securing new client relationships through referrals from the Service Managers.
• Maintaining and developing client relationships and providing investment advice within the UK regulatory framework.
As a Private Client Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Demonstrating an in-depth understanding and experience of the Financial Services Industry, particularly in the areas of regulated financial planning specialising in Investments, Pensions and Trusts
• Excellent knowledge of the collectivised and fund investment solutions along with an understanding of the broader investment marketplace
• Understanding the risks associated with financial planning; in particular, the relationship between customer attitudes to risk and the suitability of financial solutions recommended, and the ability to demonstrate integrity and adherence to compliance policies and procedures.
• Providing a proactive bespoke service as agreed with clients which requires that strong communication and influencing skills (both written and spoken) and the ability to compile highly developed presentations, recommendations and review reports
• Being of graduate calibre with the appropriate investment qualifications - RDR (Retail Distribution Review) level 4 minimum required