I am currently working with an International Development charity to appoint a new Finance Manager. This individual will be responsible for the day to day running of the Finance function, preparing the monthly management accounts, liaising with the fundraising team, supporting the overseas offices and managing the payroll.
I am looking for a qualified accountant who can support the Director of Resources and help to develop a comprehensive system for the financial monitoring and reporting on programme commitments and expenditures.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which delivers health and medical care to people who are affected by conflict and displacement.
About the role:
- Prepare internal monthly financial reports and assist with internal and external audits
- Assist with the annual budget setting process
- Review cash flow and bank reconciliation from overseas offices
- Manage payroll and pension functions
- Monitor expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilised in accordance with approved budgets
- Maintain purchase ledger for suppliers
- Ensure timely transfer of funds to overseas offices
- Manage IT matters
- Be available to cover for the HR manager in their absence
Preferences will be given to applicants who have experience of using PS Financials and who have a proven track record of Finance Manager roles. It is essentials that applicants have experience of non-profit organisations with overseas operations an advantage.
Location: Central London
If this is something of interest to you and you think this could be your next role, feel free to contact Jennifer Horan on for a confidential discussion
How to apply: Please send me your up to date CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.