Customer Sales Executive - Inbound
Our client are currently recruiting for Inbound Customer Sales Executives to work within their Sidcup dealership.
The Executive will be responsible for handling incoming queries via phone, e-mail and webchat. You will be a strong advocate of sales and customer service aiming to get the most from each enquiry whilst delivering the best level of customer care.
About the role:
- Understand the customer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Communicate with the customer in a variety of chosen methods, more importantly being able to judge the customers preferred method.
- Talk and listen to inbound customer calls to understand their enquiry, accurately qualifying their requirements.
- Work with the Sales Consultants to ensure the database is up to date to ensure each team member can pick up where you left off.
- Ensure that the customer information is recorded and updated.
- Ensure all appointments are scheduled clearly in the Sales Consultants diary calendar system
- Complete all administration required, accurately and on time.
- Contact all customers within the agreed SLA
- Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer, encouraging them to experience the product.
- Maximise every enquiry and convert to appointments to meet personal targets
- Prioritise and manage own time and progress to deliver agreed objectives.
- Telesales Experience
- Good communication skills in multiple means
- Relevant experience in different communication channels (i.e. telephone, email and web chat)
- Can demonstrate excellent levels of customer service
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to achieve and reach targets
Our client are a large automotive dealership and a specialist in Japenese brands, currently the largest brand in the world. They have over 500 staff split across muliple sites around London and Thames Valley.
They offer excellent benefits and an enjoyable working environment
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team on to find out more.